Monday, January 9, 2012

Football is SO great!!

I love the people in my life--Marshall, family, friends, my coworkers/friends, and the community of acquaintances that connect people. Supposedly, everyone in the world is 4 degrees of separation from any other person in the world. What?!

I was in tears reading the Sims' blog this morning--adoption is so beautiful. And little girls and bows and giggles and tu-tu's are precious. And adoption is that much more beautiful because of the reality it represents of how God relates to me! http://msims7.blogspot.com/ Also, I was REALLY excited to be back at work today to see everyone--working out with Sara this morning and talking about Passion with people made my day! Everyone is SO great! AND I am REALLY excited to watch the National Championship game with friends--some people are excited about the game; I just love football because it brings people together haha! but Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment